Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: So all you fathers out there.....

  1. #11
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Peekerman:
    not something I really wanna get into, so I'll just say he was taken by the Gov't and placed up for adoption.
    not through any wrongdoing on my part.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry bro I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im getting my dad what I do every occasion! booze! sos I can steal it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]


    but on a serious, not,e just seeing him woudl be cool, haven't since Christmas

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 31, 2004 08:51 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>

  3. #13
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Toy Warrior:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peekerman:
    not something I really wanna get into, so I'll just say he was taken by the Gov't and placed up for adoption.
    not through any wrongdoing on my part.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry bro I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories. [img]redface.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">s'all good, bud. no worries.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Spawn Samuri box set
    LOTR Return of the King, widescreen
    League of Exraordinary Gentlemen

    ...and some quiet, please.

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Bubba Ho-Tep or Friends complete 3rd season

  6. #16
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    What else?? TOYS [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry if this post brought up bad memories for anyone.

    today I said I would really like a kick ass paint ball gun. been shooting at flower eating rabbits in my yard with a bb gun while the neighber uses a paint ball gun and gets a better hit at a longer distance. So the wife says, "make your choice, the tattoo or the paint ball gun". [img]frown.gif[/img] ....I want both [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hm i think i would have to choose the tat!! i think i have finally decided on a new one for myself [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 31, 2004 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Mortitia ]</font>

  9. #19
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Get the tatoo, then get yourself a slingshot. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    more than likely it'll be tat.

    so you have a pic of the tat you want?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •